Claud Butler Torino SR1 Black Road Bike
- Product Code: B00VK594SS
- Brand: Claud Butler
- With alloy frame and fork, the Torino SR1 offers the best of both world - low weight, but high strenght. Bolt onto that a Shimano Claris 16 speed drivetrain, some alloy dual pivot brakes, Kenda tyres, Exile finishing kit and over-weld decals, and you get one impressive road bike
- Colour: Black/White - Sizes: 53cm/700C --- Frame: Alloy 6061 T4 T6 --- Fork: Alloy 6061 T4 T6 Straight Blade --- Headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset --- Shifters: Shimano ST-2400 Claris STI Levers --- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-2400 Claris 8spd --- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-2400 Claris 2spd --- Freewheel: 8spd 13-26T Cassette --- Front hub: Alloy Quick Release --- Rear hub: Alloy Quick Release --- Rims: Double wall Alloy
- Spokes: 14G --- Tyres: Kenda Road 700x25C --- Chainwheel: 170mm Crank / Compact 34x50T Chainrings --- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB --- Brakes: Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper Brakes --- Brake levers: Shimano ST2400 Claris STI Levers
- Saddle: White Race Saddle --- Grips: White Tape --- Pedals: 9/16" Axle
- Bell: Ping Bell
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our
- ASIN: B00VK594SS
Completely re-designed, our road offering is more comprehensive than ever before. We have introduced new gents and ladies road models, for those riders looking to get started in the sport . We have also re-developed and re-defined our enthusiast road bikes, adding features like hydro-formed tubing, over-sized head tubes and concealed rear brake routing for a super clean and modern look. Using new rim profiles has also shed weight from our wheel sets, to liven up the ride after feedback from magazine tests, making the Torino range our most exciting to date.